Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Etsy Bits: Chelsea Victoria


A little while back I fell in love with the whimsical photographs by Chelsea Victoria. And I have one of my favorite blogs to thank- papernstitchblog.com!
Of course I immediately found Chelsea Victoria's Etsy shop, and began trying to make room on my walls for some of her beautiful work! Some of my personal favorites would have to be standout, up and away, Paris is free, reflection of summer, little treasure, and the wonderland of the butterfly bokeh amongst many, many others!!!
Be sure to check it all out by clicking here!
Her work is absolutely stunning, as can be seen by the gorgeous calendar featured above, and all of her pieces make awesome gifts! (Christmas is only 52days away people! And amazing, one of a kind goodies like these will be gone before you know it!!!)
Thanks Chelsea!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...