Friday, November 12, 2010

Friday Finds


Let me start off by declaring my love for maps! This is why when I saw this atlas at a university book sale last month, I couldn't help but quickly grab it before someone else did (after all, how could anyone pass this up?!). It's in decent condition, considering its age (printed in 1942), with only one page missing, but all of the colors intact! And did I mention its price...$1.
There were so many wonderful books (as there always are at these sales!), but I had set myself a budget ($20) and I ended up with 6 books, which is pretty good, considering the most expensive one was $12 (it's on Art Deco, and has amazing vintage sketches and photographs)!
I will be featuring a bit on my other finds later on!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...