Thursday, November 25, 2010

I'm loving...

the anticipation of the Holiday season! (I know, it's kind of a given!) and one of my favorite activities around this time of year is gift wrapping! I even go so far as to convince my family to give me my own presents to wrap, once I've wrapped all of theirs!

Here's a few delightful gift wrapping ideas I love!There's more great wrapping ideas on RealSimple.com, ChristmasMagazine.com, and MarthaStewart.com, so be sure to check them out. Gift wrapping can be that extra touch to presents, that shows your love for detail, and can add personality to even the most generic gifts!

Sooo, which one is your favorite?

p.s.- I'll be featuring some of my ideas in the coming weeks as well! (just gotta buy the presents first!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...