Wednesday, January 12, 2011

3/5- dress=top



For a couple of years now, gray has become a bit of a go-to color for me. I guess it's because it's so versatile; it goes with pretty much everything in my closet! That's why when I came across a gray jersey dress (seen above as a top) on the sale rack, I couldn't resist. Unfortunately, once I tried it on at home it was not very flattering ...as a dress!aha, nothing a little alteration can't fix! So, moral of that story: got an unflattering dress and turned it into a top that works!;)

sweater-Joe Fresh
top (used to be a dress)- Esprit
skirt-H&M
tights- Anne Klein
oxford ankle boots- Spring
purse- vintage (via my grandma's closet ;))
gloves-?... probably my mom's...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...