Saturday, March 19, 2011

beads & leather











I came across this beaded chiffon top at a thrift store and knew it was meant to come home with me! As you might be able to tell from my slight obsession with beaded bib necklaces, I have a thing for beaded...anything, really. And to add to that, I know how much work goes into beading items like this one, which makes me appreciate them even more. Their thrift store price tag is pretty awesome too. ;)

leather jacket-Danier
beaded top-thrifted
shorts-H&M
tights-Anne Klein
boots-Steve Madden (via Winners)
belt- Forever 21
jewelry-thrifted & Smart Set

7 comments:

  1. I'm in love with this outfit! you look fab!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love that shirt its so intricate!

    <3 steffy
    steffysprosandcons.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such an edgy look! And I love that belt :)

    Xo Chelle
    discoveringelegance.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. love ur top..such a great find and love how u belted it, for a perfect shilloute!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooooo sparkles! You rock!
    http://work-it-blog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...