Tuesday, March 22, 2011

equestrian...almost






After nearly freezing in these pants a while back, I folded them nicely, shoved them way back in my closet and gave the weather some time to start acting spring-y. Now I'm *hoping* the sweet, awesome spring temperatures are here to stay, so I've ventured out and given these pants another chance. (hopefully I won't need to run home and change in the middle of the day...like last time!)

shirt-Joe Fresh
pants-H&M
boots-Franco Sarto
belt-? little shop in Rome (that had a swing in the middle of it-awesome!)
broach-vintage

3 comments:

  1. I love this look! You look very chic and equestrian!

    And thanks for your comment girl! I wasn't sure how that outfit turned out, but it's nice to know someone else approves! Ha.
    I had a rough day with school yesterday, but today was better so my positive attitude is back. Thank goodness. Ha. What year are you in school? Hope everything is well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my goodness... OBSESSED with this outfit! i just might have to try something similar, because i have been loving the equestrian-inspired looks lately!

    thanks for the great style ideas! XOXO

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...