Wednesday, March 9, 2011

moderation









I don't have a lot of 'rules' when it comes to fashion' there's just things I love, things I like, things I want to try and then there's things I know I should stay away from. For a while, I was very anti-animal print; it just didn't appeal to me. Part of the reason was that I usually saw people wearing tonnes of it at once; I'm talking head-to-toe in animal print. And let's just all admit that's not very flattering.
But, I've come to love a little touch of animal print here and there, as a sort of accent. And funnily enough, the leopard print on this blazer was kind of what sold it to me.
So I guess the moral of this is moderation, at least when it comes to certain prints ;)

blazer-H&M
top-Henna
jeans-H&M
boots-Franco Sarto
rings-vintage, Forever 21, H&M
belt-Nine West


5 comments:

  1. Diggin this outfit!! I want that jacket!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this outfit!! You look so chic!
    And the subtle animal print is beyond perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loooooove this, it suits you very well

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...