Wednesday, May 11, 2011

flower child





Actually I wasn't much of a flower child growing up, but this skirt just evoked that title.

The bf/ photographer and I finally figured out the best time to take outfit pictures on our little balcony, between 7:30 am and 9:30 am. It's kind of funny that this entire school year I only managed to get up in time for my 9 am class about 4 or 5 times, but getting up and dressed for an outfit post=no problem! I guess once the stress of school went away, I actually want to wake up and be outside; plus, the awesome spring that's finally arrived doesn't hurt the situation either!

top-?? via my momma
skirt-Suzy Shier
sandals- Forever 21
belt-vintage (NYC antique market)

Florals | Everybody, Everywear

6 comments:

  1. so pretty! the skirt is lovely!


    kisses from La Mode En Rose = )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous!
    http://work-it-blog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. soooo pretty! I love that look on you!

    -Kristin
    www.myfashionandfood.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty and springy! It's funny, my mornings sort of work that way with work. I NEVER want to get up for work but I'll wake up early on the weekends with no problem. haha.

    ReplyDelete
  5. that skirt looks so good with a big belt! and the photos are gorgeous!

    p.s. i'm your blog's newest follower. :)
    dash dot dotty

    ReplyDelete
  6. That belt adds a whole other layer to this outfit. Really cute!
    -Meagan
    http://spunkychateau.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...