Friday, July 15, 2011

maybe





shirt-thrifted; shorts-Suzy Shier; belt-vintage; purse-vintage; flats-Joe Fresh; bracelets-gifted & vintage


On my last trip to the thrift store I walked out with 4 silk garments, each in a bright, bold color. I didn't plan it, but that's all that stood out to me that day, and when I got to the checkout, the sales lady said "oh, I see you're adding some color to your wardrobe"... I chuckled and said "umm, yeah" realizing that she probably isn't familiar with my closet (unless she stops by here, lol) and it's bountiful color selection. I suppose next time I'll go in wearing my red pants, cobalt blue top and purple flats ;)

p.s.- perhaps I should've ironed this shirt... but it's been super-duper hot and I didn't feel like it was worth it, so I tucked it in, and pretended that's how it's supposed to be :)

3 comments:

  1. You are so great at thirfting! I read about the EBEW Thirft Edition today. You have so many great pieces to show off.

    I am in love with that green! I saw an outfit on tv with a top that color this week and it made me want one so bad.

    You look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've noticed that I thrift in themes--one day I'll find TONS of reds, yellows, oranges, etc. and nothing else. Or I'll find all black and white. Or all patterns. I don't know if it is a personal problem or if I really just happen to land on gems like that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love shade of green. I always get lazy ironing too though..but then I get embarrassed if someone notices the wrinkles....ahaha

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...