Thursday, August 25, 2011
best 5 dollar purchase
In case you were wondering what I've been living in since the last outfit post, here it is. This dress cost 5 bucks, and is simply the comfiest thing you could imagine! I'm sure you've crossed paths with it at your local H&M, and you probably glanced at it and walked away (like I did back when it was regular price) but come on, 5 bucks for a brand new dress?! who can pass that up...?!
Here's just 5 reasons why I love this dress so much (5 reasons, one for each dollar it cost me; clever, I know!):
1. it's pretty! (if I do say so myself)
2. the tiny floral print is super easy to work with and the remixing possibilities are nearly endless!
3. it's light as air! yet the length means I don't have to worry about my undies being exposed every time a whiff of air passed by
4. it's great for running errands in, (and especially great when you've skipped on shaving your legs...)
5. it's an awesome transition piece! I can layer it, I can wear it with boots, I can add a scarf,... seriously; best 5 bucks I've spent this summer!;)
Any awesome purchases you're proud of? Feel free to brag about them in the comments!:)