Wednesday, February 16, 2011

12/30-inspired




A couple of weeks ago I read a guest post on My edit, by the lovely Katie from Interrobangs Anonymous with great tips about thrifting silk scarves. I've been close-to-obsessed with vintage silk scarves for years, mostly because they are so beautiful and usually can be found for really cheap--double deal!
After reading Katie's post I was inspired to dig out some of my silk thrift treasures, and pop this latest purchase on. I spotted it at a Value Village for $0.99 cents, in perfect condition, and gorgeous pattern-what more could a girl ask for in a scarf?!

sweater-Nine West
tunic-?? via Winners
leggings- ??
boots- Franco Sarto
silk scarf- vintage
belt- Ralph Lauren vintage
sunglasses- Nine West

3 comments:

  1. You thrifted this scarf?? It's beautiful and it looks so nice on you!! I just found your blog through Kendi Everyday... so glad I did!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Krystle! I'm glad I've discovered you blog too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how the colors of the scarf are echoed in your belt - and such a great counter to the rich green of your shirt.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...