Monday, February 21, 2011

16/30-this old thing




Still excited about this thrift buy (pleated skirt above)...it's amazing what 5 bucks gets you these days, right?! I checked out the label for care instructions (I try to avoid buying things that say 'dry clean only') and I was kind of surprised that it was made in England. I guess I just assumed that nothing was made there nowadays. I've gotten used to the 'designed in France/Italy/Spain/England/Canada/USA...& made in China/India' labels, so when I come across a piece actually MADE in a non-third-world country, it's pretty neat!

cardigan-Joe Fresh
top-??
skirt-thrifted
tights-Anne Klein
ankle boots- Spring
belt-H&M
bracelet-vintage

7 comments:

  1. Thank you for your comment on my blog! You are so nice! I am LOVING this pleated skirt. What a great find :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Marie! I'm loving your outfits too!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this, that outfit is so chic! What great finds!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this outfit! That brilliant blue is such a pretty color!
    And I'd have to agree, I read blogs wayyyy more than magazines. But I do still subscribe to Teen Vogue and I'm on this Marie Claire kick recently. I still buy magazines cause I like ripping out the pictures of editorials to make collages out of. It's so much fun! Ha.
    And I hope the first aid thing went well! I did homework. Ha. Some hanging out with friends and was able to see my boyfriend for dinner on Sunday, but that was it. Not the most exciting weekend. Ha.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Savannah and Becky!:)

    Don't mind the occasional laid-back weekend, especially when it's a long one for us lucky ones!;) Don't mean to gloat Becky! haha

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a great blue hue - love that skirt! And that belt is lovely too!

    MEGAN LAND
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow this skirt is so beautiful and I love the entire ensemble, actually. Tres chic!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...