Friday, February 25, 2011

20/30- whimsical




The belt I wore today had me feeling very whimsical, which doesn't necessarily mean the rest of my outfit had any bit of whimsy in it. Just the belt; which I scored for a buck at a thrift store!:)
The other more interesting part of this outfit is my watch; which isn't technically mine (it's one of those indefinite loans from my mom...kinda) I just realized that I never really told her I found it, so if we want to get really technical about it, I suppose this 'loan' hasn't been authorized.
I'll get on that.

shirt-Lapis via Winners
skirt-H&M
belt-thrift buy
tights-Anne Klein
ankle boots-Spring
clutch-ALDO
watch-vintage
sunglasses-Nine West

4 comments:

  1. I love this outfit. so chic! and the clutch just puts me over the edge! You Rock!
    http://work-it-blog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the whimsiness! Belts for a buck...score!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...