Monday, February 7, 2011

6/30- a fifth of the way done!





Note: The title is not to say I'm not enjoying the challenge or that I can't wait for it to be over; simply showing off my amazing math skills.

I dislike sacrificing my comfort for ...anything really, like most people. That's why I love it when I can wear stretchy fabrics such as the jersey this green dress/tunic is made of! So comfy, although not always incredibly forgiving, but that's besides the point. I also love when I can leave my home with a tiny purse like the one above, and feel like I've got everything I need with me. Don't get me wrong, I love me some over-sized totes, and purses of the kind, but I just feel so much lighter with a smaller bag (literally lighter! I put wayyy to much stuff in my bigger purses).
Added bonus of this purse-vintage; given to my mom from her grandma!;)

blazer-Forever 21
tunic/dress-Forever 21
tights- Joe Fresh
boots- Greenwich Village
belt- thrifted
purse- vintage via my mom ;)
pendant necklace- vintage (the pendant is actually a medal of my grandpa's)

4 comments:

  1. Loooooove this one :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that purse is divine! I'm totally coveting it right now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. loving this tunic. the color is great, its flattering and it looks super comfy ... that makes it a winner in my book!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...