Tuesday, April 19, 2011

fake it till you make it





I have to admit, seeing some of my favorite bloggers wearing shorts (without tights!) and tank tops, and summery skirts and sandals is making me very envious of the real spring that has clearly arrived in most places...except for here. We just had a weekend of the most random combination of weather craziness--there was rain (and lots of it), there was crummy overcast, and there was snow to top it all off! So, I've decided that I'll just 'fake' a spring wardrobe until the weather finally permits me to fully enjoy my spring-summer pieces (like this top which screamed 'spring' to me and was only $7...H&M and I have made up once again!)

top-H&M
shorts-Joe Fresh
tights-Anne Klein
flats-Joe Fresh
belt-H&M
bangles-vintage

6 comments:

  1. Love that floral top! Can't wait to wear shorts.

    xo L.

    ReplyDelete
  2. really pretty!!!


    kisses from La Mode En Rose = )

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! I love that floral top! This outfit is very cute for a "fake spring" outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't fight the H&M love :)

    I love this top and the stack of bracelets!

    logicandlemondrops.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just saw that shirt...it is a cute spring pattern! I am resisting shopping until june...so I just had to settle with window shopping haha.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Spring isn't here either. I'm still wearing my fleece coat.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...