Sunday, May 8, 2011

another person's treasure





On one of my recent thrift store trips, I took my precious time and went though nearly all the black tops in the store. I might be the only one, but I always find the black section of the store to be particularly uninviting, and just difficult to sort through; hence why I feel I accomplished something by finding this pretty top! One of the coolest things about thrifting is finding that one item that someone gave up, for whatever reason, and you treat it as a treasure of some sort!

At first I thought the pattern was cool (kinda reminded me of what the sides of my notes looks like); then I felt it's velvety texture and thought that was pretty neat; and lastly, saw the label said 100% silk, and knew it was a go!

top- thrifted (maybe vintage; has a really old school tag)
jeans-Forever 21
boots- Steve Madden
necklace-handmade
belt-Tommy Hilfiger

Feel free to share your favorite parts of thrifting! (And even links to pictures/posts about them!)

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...