Saturday, May 14, 2011

I heart DIY...and NY





I love when DIY's work just as you had hoped! Like with this shirt; just your average 'I hear NY' tube T-shirt bought for about $2, and transformed with the help of some talented DIYer, whom I can no longer find. I would really love to give her/him credit for the awesome idea, so please if you do know where this came from, post the link in the comments!:)

top-NYC street vendor and DIYed
pants- H&M
flats-Joe Fresh
belt- Florence market
hat- H&M

5 comments:

  1. I LOVE what you did with that t-shirt! You are rockin this outfit!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a fun post :) Love your shirt!!

    Kristin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great top. It's hard to make a plain tee stylish.
    My Heart Blogged

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's pretty dang neat, actually. I might have to try to fashion something like that of my own. Though I don't have high hopes for how it'll turn out, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great DIY girl i'm definetely inspired :)
    http://insidekatouscloset.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...