Tuesday, May 31, 2011

one more reason why thrifting is awesome





Before I left for my trip, I took a brief stop at a local thrift store, not even looking for anything in particular. As usual, I gave the racks a quick run through and headed on for the purse rack. There I found this pretty number! It's been very useful as a cross-body and it's neutral color is easy to work with; it's $7 price tag was also a nice touch :)
Just goes to show that when it comes to thrift shopping, you never know what you might find, so you just need to go at it with an open mind (and about $10!)

top-Ninka
shorts- Suzy Shier
flats-Joe Fresh
bag- Liz Claiborne thrifted
necklace- Forever 21

2 comments:

  1. that purse is fantastic! great thrifting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, thrifting, you will be my financial downfall. That is a great find and the color couldn't be more perfect. In other news, I'm very jealous that you can rock shorts. It was chilly and rainy here today. ):

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...