Wednesday, June 1, 2011

memories





You know how some garments always remind you of a first date, an amazing trip, or just an awesome friday night? Well, this skirt will forever remind me of 10 gorgeous days in Italy. It's easy to wear, packs light and goes with just about anything! When I got back from Italy, and I was doing a load of laundry I found a subway ticket from Rome, still tucked away in the pocket of this skirt, and instead of throwing it out or doing something logical with it, I put it right back in the pocket after I washed the skirt. I've done the same for the last 3 years; can't really explain why, but whenever I wear this skirt and re-discover the subway ticket it always puts a smile on my face.

shirt-thrifted
skirt-H&M
sandals-Forever 21
belt-vintage
bracelets and watch-gifted

3 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...