Tuesday, June 14, 2011

basics





A navy, V-neck, jersey dress may not be considered a wardrobe basic by all, but I for one think that should change! It's one of the easiest garments to dress up or down, and a good jersey can be a girl's best friend (let me emphasize on "GOOD"- because I'm sure we all know how clingy certain jersey fabrics can be!)

dress-H&M (surprised?!;))
flats-Joe Fresh
blazer-?? via Winners
necklace and ring- Forever 21

p.s.- a few days ago I heard Sting's concert from my grandma's balcony...kind of made my day; so thought I'd share ;)

2 comments:

  1. Agree about the jersey dress! You look great, love the necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally agree with the navy dress as basic - adorable :)

    I sorta took a break from the internet, but now I'm back! And I'm sorry to hear (read?) about your grandma. That post was a very sweet tribute. :)

    - Lauren
    logicandlemondrops.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...