Thursday, June 9, 2011

twirl





Whenever I put on something that has the potential for twirling, I instantly fall in love with it. I'm not sure why exactly, as I can assure you I rarely twirl as I'm walking down the street; yet just the possibility of twirling makes me joyful! It usually takes twice as long to get actual outfit shots when I'm wearing a twirl-worthy garment, because I end up twirling and then getting dizzy, before my bf (and photographer ;)) can actually take a 'normal' picture of me. Lucky for me, he's one of the most patient people I've ever met ;)

dress-H&M
flats-Old Navy
belt-thrifted
bracelets- vintage, and NYC

P.S.- on this day, 46 years ago, my awesome dad was born! He's one of the most interesting people on this planet, and definitely the best dad anyone could wish for! Happy birthday, tate ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...