Wednesday, June 8, 2011

90's flashback





Maybe it's the fond memories I have of my childhood in the early 90's, or maybe my love for colors; or maybe the fact this shirt is 100% silk and was only $3, or perhaps all of that combined, but I simply couldn't walk away from it. It's kind of crazy, but that's how I am some days, so I thought it fitting ;)

Funny thing is, if my grandmas' closets weren't half way around the world, I could easily find a piece like that hidden there. I say 'hidden' because they're convinced these tops are wayyy out of style, but their inability to throw things out (which has paid off many times, btw) prevents them from actually getting rid of them.

blazer-Jacob
top-vintage
pants-?? via Winners
flats-Joe Fresh
belt-thrifted
watch-gifted
clutch-Aldo

Thanks so much for all of your kind words regarding my last post! Can't even describe how much your comments meant to me!

3 comments:

  1. That shirt is a great find! You look great!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You belong on an episode of the Cosby Show or Full House or Fresh Prince!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...