Thursday, July 21, 2011

it's ok to brag cuz it's thrift day!




dress-Laura Ashley (thrifted); tank-Dynamite; sandals-Bronx (thrifted); belt-thrifted; bangle-vintage (thrifted); necklace-vintage (thrifted)

Yey! EBEW thrift edition is finally here and the timing is just right, seeing as I've been dying to brag about this dress! I've been semi-obsessed with this type of dress ever since I embarked on my own Mad Men marathon (got me through exam period; thank you very much John Hamm) and have been coveting this girl's 50's dresses for a while too! It should come to no surprise then, that as soon as the dress zipped up, I knew there was not turning back. I'll spare you the bragging about what a steal it was, and only mention that it's less than what you'd spend on a dress at XXI...just sayin'

I wanted to try my best to create an outfit entirely out of thrifted pieces; I thought it fitting what with the EBEW theme and all. Anddd, I'm 99% successful here! (if it wasn't for that tank, I'd be shamelessly proud of myself right now...)


You didn't think I'd leave without a twirl shot, did you?! ;)

Thrift | Everybody, Everywear

7 comments:

  1. What a great find!!! That dress is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look lovely!




    kisses from La Mode En Rose = )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice! I had a very different thrifted dress that I showed off. You look great. (:

    ReplyDelete
  4. That dress is so pretty! I host a weekly thrifting link up on my blog and would love for you to think about linking up with this look!
    -Meagan
    http://spunkychateau.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Darn I can't believe I missed the Everybody everywear Thrift link up! You look great in this cute summery dress! Happy weekend.

    xo L.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This dress is awesome and it fits you like a glove.

    http://thriftyandshameless.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...