Friday, October 7, 2011

coulda, woulda, shoulda




top-H&M; vest-vintage Danier; shorts-?? via Winners; boots-Spring; socks-H&M;clutch-vintage; watch-gifted; earrings-thrifted

I could've worn this today because the weather has been super cooperative and we've hit the 22 degrees mark a couple of times this week ( which I thoroughly enjoyed, of course) but...these pics are from about 2 weeks ago. I haven't quite stopped getting dressed since then; I've just had no time to photograph anything... including/especially outfits (which is where I need assistance since I can't take outfit photos by myself...tried, and failed miserably...twice, and then gave up...)

The thing about warm weather in the fall is that no one really dresses for it anymore... we all get into the whole fall-mood, and even when nature gives us a bone...we don't chase it. We wear jeans, boots, scarves, and sweaters, because the calender says it's October (and shows us pictures of orange and yellow leaves, cinnamon flavored drinks, etc.) I know I might regret not seizing the opportunity to wear sandals one more time in 2011, but....let's face it, I've rarely taken the time to reflect on an outfit and actually regret it.


Happy Weekend!:)

4 comments:

  1. No regrets! This outfit is super cute. I actually thought I'd miss summer dressing, but I was so happy to put on my tights today! Haha. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this outfit! Your boots are super cute. And I try to dress for the weather as much as possible, but once fall hits, I am one of those people that wants to wear all my fall clothing! It's my favorite season after all! Ha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so cute! I love that top!

    xoxx,

    A

    www.sparklesandstilettos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fantastic...I haven't been able to wear short for almost 2 months now...jealous! Love your socks/boots combo

    Natasha ~ Required2BeInspired

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...