Sunday, November 20, 2011

one of those


Had major plans for today. 
Mostly about getting work done, but alas, I've spent a supremely relaxing sunday, listening to music (and singing along for the most part since I've been roomies-less pretty much all day) hosting my parents for a quick visit, spontaneously going to a rather lovely concert and grabbing a delicious cappuccino (and a coffee-chocolate biscotti of course!) with a friend. 
All in all, a great day.
Now, tomorrow's shaping up to be lots of fun. ;)


thought I'd start sharing some tunes with you :) (Also, I've decided to use words like 'tunes' ,'crib', and ' swell' more often, so look forward to that ;))
thoughts? (also, suggestions are super welcome!!!)


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...