Monday, November 14, 2011

some prettiness...c/o Pinterest


You know when you have a ton of stuff to get done, and yet for whatever reason you end up on one of the maaaanyyyy online sources of continuous procrastination...? yeah, that's how I met Pinterest. It's scary how much time one could spend just browsing though all of the awesomeness that people have 'pinned', and personally, I'll probably never buy a magazine again. Why be restricted by covers, (annoying) ads every 2 pages, and all that text, when you can click away/scroll and look at all the pretty pictures your little heart desires?! ;))

And so, here's some prettiness to start off the week!

 really want to re-create this, but doubt my hair will hold it...

 mint and peach? YES, please! a color combo I never knew I loved...

 love it/working on figuring out how to make it happen...

 vintage pants cut into shorts-brilliant idea and I can't wait to show you my results!
 all that sparkles!

awesome DIY ?! I think so!

images via Pinterest and the following original sources:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing the pretties! Sure do miss your outfit posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I want, love, covet every image here! That mint skirt especially!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oohh that mint skirt...is gorgeous. I should start searching pinterest for wedding hair styles actually!

    I am having a give- away and since I know you love jewelry you should check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pinterest rocks. I love that hairstyle, I could never do it myself though!

    I'm following you now. I hope you'll stop by my blog to say hey sometime.

    Amelia @ UGLY DUCKLING x

    I WAS AN UGLY DUCKLING BLOG!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...