Wednesday, February 9, 2011

9/30-cheating




This is how I wanted to wear this outfit...except I had to cheat a little and wear my warmer boots because the weather has not been cooperating with my wishes lately (it's been -25/-27 for about 5 days now). I did wear my riding boots, which are included in my 30 for 30, so I suppose it's not really cheating, but as close as I plan on getting to cheating anyways.

blazer-my momma's ;)
tunic- forever 21
scarf- gift
tote bag- made by me (check out the tutorial here!)
tights-Anne Klein
belt-H&M

3 comments:

  1. YOU are gorgeous. I;m SO glad I found your cute blog. I'm your newest follower!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Ana! I'm loving your blog too-the necklace you used as a headband-genius!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is such a great scarf! So pretty. and the green dress. I'm loving that color in everything!
    Just clicked on your blog from the remixer list and thought I'd say hi:)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...