Sunday, July 31, 2011

the falls





dress-Joe Fresh; belt-H&M; sandals-XXI; bracelets-gifted; clutch-thrifted

It's no secret that summer is my fave :) Just another awesome thing about the season: the days are looong, and I think it fair to say everyone's a little more spontaneous...example-last week some friends suggested a spur-of-the-moment trip to Niagara Falls, and of course we accepted! It was probably my 6th or 7th time there, but hey, the falls are beautiful, there's fudge shops all over the place, and it's always fun to go there with someone who's never been and watch their excitement ;)

I thought this was a fitting occasion to introduce you guys to 'the man behind the camera'/my lover/best roommate ever/super nice guy that I somehow scored! He's happy to meet you too ;)

Lastly, yes, that maple swirl fudge was da bomb! I'm not gonna lie, I ate 70% of it all on my own...and proud of it!

3 comments:

  1. That looks like a super fun trip! And who wouldn't go for the fudge alone? Haha. The blog world is pleased to meet your man behind the camera/lover/best roommate ever/super nice guy. (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this dress. Big fan of the color.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty..your dress and the scenery. I have always wanted to go to the Falls.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...