Thursday, September 1, 2011

things that make me smile

On a particularly grey-ish day I felt kind of ...off. Nothing terrible has happened or anything, but around noon I figured it was time to face the fact today's not my best day and just focus on the little things that put a smile on my face. Here's a few I thought I'd share ;)

vintage scarves in pretty prints and colors 

 vintage silk blouse with bow collar paired with a vintage broach from my grandma

 quiet nights lit up with pretty candle holders and lanterns

seeing this amazing view of the city I've called home for a year now :)

p.s.- I did actually get dressed today but there's no photographic proof of it...I guess you'll just have to take my word ;)

3 comments:

  1. Sorry for the grey-ish day. But it looks like you were able to stay positive with such lovely things around you! Who couldn't smile with that beautiful view?!

    And thanks for wishing me luck girl! It's going to be quite the year, but I'm super excited! I have so many ideas floating around my head that I want to accomplish before I graduate here. Ha. But it's nice to know I'm not the only one who's okay with the mystery of the future! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm gonna choose to believe that you dressed yourself up in all yellow and paraded around your place, then. So nyeh. Haha.

    Hopefully today has been kinder to do! That is a spectacular view of the city, I have to say.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...